Title: Sales Consultant – Marine Division
Hiring Company: ASSA ABLOY Hospitality
Company Description: ASSA ABLOY Hospitality is a global leader in manufacturing, supplying, installing and servicing electronic door locking systems and safes for the hospitality industry: hotels, resorts, cruise ships and ferries. ASSA ABLOY Hospitality is represented in more than 166 countries on a global basis. As an industry leader, ASSA ABLOY Hospitality is committed to constant innovation within the industry.
ASSA ABLOY Hospitality belongs to the ASSA ABLOY Group of companies; the world leader in locks and secure entry systems, based in Stockholm, Sweden. ASSA ABLOY Hospitality, Marine Division is the world leader in access control systems for the cruise, ferry and offshore markets.
Location: Ski, Akershus, Norway
Industry: Hospitality, Industrial Automation, and Security and Investigations
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: None listed (Posted 9/2/2016)
The candidate will be responsible for the sales activities mainly in northern Europe. The main focus of the position is offshore vessels and passenger ferries, where we are introducing innovative solutions. The position provides good career opportunities for the future. The Sales Consultant will be responsible for sales and basic technical sales support to customers within Europe and will work closely with the technical, project and sales teams.
The position reports to our Sales Director, Marine Division in Ski.
Key Responsibilities Will Be
- Actively seek and follow up sales leads for all products/solutions offered by ASSA ABLOY Hospitality, Marine Division.
- Initiate customer meetings, product presentations, price quotations and negotiations for prices and terms.
- Participate at sales and technical meetings, exhibitions, training courses, etc., as instructed.
- This position will require travel.
- Passion and willingness to learn.
- Bachelor degree in business or other relevant degree.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a Sales or similar positions.
- Experience in the marine, hospitality or a related industry is a plus (but not a must).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral in English and Norwegian.
- Another language is an advantage.
- Good technical understanding.
- Able to work independently but also as part of a team.
This is an exciting position in an industry-leading, global company. This position provides an opportunity to grow and influence and shape your own work and career objectives.
Women are encouraged to apply.
How to apply: Apply via company job portal.