Title: Oracle Middleware Consultant
Hiring Company: Accenture
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Working at Accenture will give you an outstanding opportunity to develop highly-specialized skills that will help advance your career. Accenture is an Oracle Diamond Partner, and is recognized to be in the top quadrant for Oracle services by several market analysts. You will have great impact on selling and delivering medium to large Oracle projects, and will work with large domestic and international clients.
Location: Oslo, Norway
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: None listed (Posted 9/8/2016)
We are seeking Oracle technical consultants with a strong background and experience within Oracle Fusion Middleware solutions and a proven track record of delivering quality services to clients. We are specifically interested in strong candidates with competency within
- Fusion Middleware
- Oracle Service Bus
- Oracle BPEL Process Manager
- Oracle BPM
- Oracle IaaS, PaaS and DBaaS offerings
As an Oracle middleware consultant, you have deep product expertise and work closely with clients to implement or improve their use of Oracle solutions to increase business value. You are interested and motivated to follow the product lifecycle and keep yourself up to date on new releases and future development.
Successful candidates will work both in large-scale projects run by Accenture where Oracle Fusion Middleware is a key element of a larger solution, and on integration projects where Oracle Fusion Middleware plays a central role in integrating diverse and disparate solutions such as legacy, custom, package, on-site and SaaS systems. They will also work in quality reviews, architecture assessments and performance reviews of new and existing Oracle Fusion Middleware implementations in Norway and abroad.
Desired Skills and Experience
Candidates should desire to work in an information systems environment, and be:
- Deep experience within Oracle Fusion Middleware (either Oracle Service Bus, or BPEL and/or BOM) – with 1+ year experience working with these products
- Experienced in delivering large and complex solutions
- Strong on building relations
- Analytical, structured and meticulous
- Self-driven and flexible
- Strong communication skills verbally and written, both in Norwegian and English
- Willingness to share experience and developing own and others’ skills
- Project management skills are expected for experienced resources
- Relevant science or business Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with strong academic results
- Preferably certifications on Oracle
How to apply: Apply via company job portal.