Title: Member Services Representative (Norwegian Speaking)
Hiring Company: dōTERRA International, LLC.
Company Description: doTERRA is a world leader in the sourcing, testing, manufacturing, and distribution of CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® essential oils and oil-infused personal care and spa products, dietary supplements and healthy living products. The company currently employs more than 2,000 people worldwide. Last year, doTERRA finished the second phase of its corporate headquarters, adding a state-of-the-art warehouse and additional office tower bringing the total square footage of the campus to nearly 400,000. Offices were also opened in Mexico and Singapore with future expansion into Canada anticipated this summer.
Location: Pleasant Grove, UT, US
Industry: Customer Service
Job Type: Part-Time
Application Deadline: October 24, 2016
Provide the highest level of customer service to our Wellness Advocates through phone, email and chat interactions in Norwegian.
We are currently accepting Part-time applications for candidates that are available to work between the hours of 10am and 2pm. The training group starts October 24th, 2016 in the Norwegian Language.
Position is located in Pleasant Grove, Utah. We are only accepting applications of those who would be able to work here at our Pleasant Grove location, there are no long-distance positions available.
- Answer inbound phone calls effectively by providing the best customer service
- Respond promptly with correct grammar to emails and chats
- Research using inside sources to resolve problems promptly and courteously
- Respond to members concerns in a professional manner
- Follow-up on customer service issues
- Upsell/mention promotions and other products on calls
- Attend necessary trainings
- Occasionally assist with projects
- Capture customer feedback
- Identify and track call types received
- Adhere to schedule
- Excellent communication and phone skills
- Ability to type 60 words per minute, preferred
- Knowledge of proper grammar and impressive spelling
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive while assisting others
- Strong typing and computer abilities
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Desire to move up and grow with dōTERRA, preferred
How to apply: Apply via company job portal.