Title: Key Account Manager, Luxury Division
Hiring Company: L’Oréal
Company Description: L’Oréal has devoted itself to beauty for over 105 years. With its unique international portfolio of 32 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 25.3 billion euros in 2015 and employs 82,900 people worldwide. As the world’s leading beauty company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, and a dedicated research team of 3,870 people, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “Sharing Beauty With All” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain. http://www.loreal.com
Location: Norway, Southern Region
Industry: Consumer Goods and Cosmetics
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: None listed (Posted 10/14/2016)
The world’s largest beauty company is looking to hire the best Key Account Manager within the FMCG industry in Norway to take care of our biggest client KICKS. If you are ready to take responsibility, secure growth for some of the biggest luxury brands in its industry and have great experience from a similar industry, we want to talk with you! We promise you an exciting and diverse adventure in an interesting and dynamic working environment within one of our 4 divisions – the luxury division (LPD) operating in the selective luxury market and based in Lysaker.
Why join us? Basically you want to be the one making the difference for our iconic brands such as Lancôme, YSL, Giorgio Armani, Urban Decay and many more.
The biggest part of the job is about developing and managing our brand portfolio in relation to our biggest client KICKS. Your colleagues will rely on you to direct negotiations on key launches with them. On the other hand, you will be the retailer’s voices internally. Internally, we do call that “managing complexity”. Together with your team, you will be looking at figures, making analysis and forecast of sales. In addition to that, you will be orchestrating and coaching other people in the company: conduct meetings with trade marketing teams and influence them for delivery, coordinate with supply chain marketing and education.
What’s in it for you? We offer our employees exciting and challenging jobs in a dynamic environment with an inspiring working climate and highly skilled colleagues.
Qualifications And Professional Knowledge
What are we looking for? If you are the right match for the position, you have experience as Key Account Manager within FMCG, where power brands are part of your every-day work. You have a master degree and understand the dynamics of the commercial work in a big international company. Furthermore, you:
- Are a master in building, developing and retaining both internal and external relationships.
- See a business opportunity in each situation; you are driven by winning and convincing, but not at any price.
- Are self-confident and an excellent negotiator.
- Are analytical and used to heavy data analysis and very experienced with Excel
- Are creative, open for development and ready for changes
- Always consider improving market position and analyze the competitive situation for the Luxury Division
- Are a natural born negotiator and take great ownership for creating strategies for your brands to make them succeed at KICKS.
- Are able to work with tight deadlines both externally and internally and are able to multitask, also in high pressure situations
- Your chances to get hired are high if…You have a solid track record of sales and commercial experience as KAM or a similar position at a strategic level.
- You have a Master’s degree within marketing, economics, business.
- You speak and write fluently English and Norwegian.
How to apply: Apply via company job portal.