Title: Data Analyst
Hiring Company: Gelato
Company Description: Gelato is building the world’s most intelligent print cloud. We make digital printing easy, efficient and local. Our users are global companies, creative professionals and families. Our partners are high end print houses around the world. Through our platform we connect them. We focus on the environmental benefits of local, on-demand printing and delivery within 48 hours. We deliver printed materials to 40 countries, reaching a total population of 1.2 billion people via one global print cloud.
Short film on who we are: https://vimeo.com/gelatogroup/printcloud
Location: Oslo, Norway
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: None listed (Posted 10/14/2016)
Description: We are currently seeking a talented Data Analyst to help shape the global expansion of Optimalprint and Gelato.
This is a rare opportunity to learn and become a world-class professional in online marketing and data analysis and be part of a rapidly growing company. In addition, you’ll be at the forefront of new technology platforms and you’ll learn from and collaborate directly with product and marketing leaders to help us optimize our product and marketing efforts. At Gelato you will be given the opportunity to specialize in predictive data analysis and programmatic advertising.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Analyze, execute and optimize PPC, social and RTB / programmatic advertising campaigns across mobile, tablet and desktop – across the customer journey
- Help create a relevant and engaging lifetime customer journey for all our Optimalprint (B2C) customers by using predictive modelling incl. recommendations
- Translate analytic insights and performance reports against KPIs into concrete, actionable recommendations for business and product improvement as well as funnel testing, and communicate these findings to all levels of the company
- Seek, embrace and harness new technologies and online marketing platforms
Qualifications And Professional Knowledge
- M.Sc./M.A. degree in Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or other data driven fields
- At least 2 years experience working in the private sector in a data-driven role where attention to detail was critical
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical tools for analyzing large datasets (R preferred)
- Extremely proactive, organized and sense of responsibility
- You will need excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- We expect that you will have the ability to adapt, lead, drive change and grow quickly as we build the organization
- All candidates should be business-fluent in English. Knowledge of another major language is a plus
- Employees are showered with the challenges associated with daunting and ever escalating growth ambitions and expansion challenges;
- Ground floor opportunity with the team, shaping the strategic and creative direction of Gelato;
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you can use the services you´ve been part of building;
- Sharp, motivated and very hard working co-workers in an intense and very energetic environment.
A FEW MORE THINGS TO KNOW
We expect a lot. We are a driven team with big goals, so we seek individuals who are truly passionate about their work and possess entrepreneurial spirit. Our culture is unique and we live by our values, so it’s worth learning more about Gelato at gelato.com
How to apply: Apply via company job portal.