Title: Sales Engineer – Energy Storage and Utilities
Hiring Company: Eaton
Company Description: Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
Eaton’s Electrical Business is a global leader in power distribution, power quality, control and automation, and monitoring products and services. Eaton’s electrical portfolio includes electrical circuit breakers, vacuum breakers, power distribution assemblies, contactors and motor starters, operator interface hardware, engineering systems and diagnostic and support services, metering systems, power management software, surge protection devices and uninterruptible power systems (UPS).
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit http://www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit http://www.eaton.com/careers.
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Location: Oslo, Norway
Industry: Sales, Business Development
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: None listed (Posted 10/15/2016)
Description: This role will take responsibility for sales processes for energy storage products, MV projects, and services to utilities and large power users (e.g. industrials).
The incumbent will be a member of the OEM/ Utility sales team reporting to the OEM Sales Manager.
- Significant contributor in development of energy storage solution sales in the region
- Support other sales teams in the region with competence in MV and energy storage solutions
- Responsible for working effectively with product experts and segment managers in the business units for the purpose to develop the business
What Eaton Offers
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethics are really important for us
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
- Culture & Values – at Eaton, our values and culture define who we are
- Inclusion & Diversity – openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
- Wellness – Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Qualifications And Professional Knowledge
- Determination and ambition to achieve in sales
- Motivated and organized with accuracy and attention to detail
- Education on Bsc/ Msc level with experience from Energy Utility market
- Track record of success in selling projects that require nurturing and dealing with complex customers and product sales
- Good understanding of medium and high voltage electricity markets and products
- Broad understanding of sales processes, strategies and project management
- Ability to influence decision making of key stakeholders
- Intercultural awareness
- Approachable and able to communicate at all levels in an effective clear manner
- Proficiency in English language
How to apply: Apply via company job portal.