Title: Project Coordinator
Hiring Company: IYUNO Media Group
Company Description: IYUNO Media Group is a dynamic and fastest-growing media localization company in the market, located in Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, and USA. Our partners include networks such as Netflix, BBC, Discovery, Disney, HBO, Sony and many more.
Location: Burbank, CA, United States
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: None Specified
Description: We are currently seeking highly-motivated and talented individual(s) who share the same vision with us, which is to bring the fun closer to people all around the world. Join our team, be part of the core members of our US branch, and grow with us!
– Quality control of subtitle files for TV shows/movies- Manage work/delivery schedule alongside the team – Seek and reach out to new freelancers for their designated language pairs
– Train and provide feedback to freelancers
– Assist the Project Manager & Senior Manager with task
– Work closely with team for outstanding results
– Fluent in English and grammar expert- Must be a native speaker in one of the following languages:
Romanian, German, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Danish – Vast knowledge of subtitling and closed captioning regulations
– Great communication skills-verbally and written
– High attention to detail
– Multi-tasker- Ability to perform under pressure- Ability to adapt to fast-paced environment- Must have at least one year of experience in Closed Captioning, Quality Control, or Subtitling.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Burbank, CA
Required education: Bachelor’s
Subtitling: 1 year
Quality Control: 1 year
Required languages: Danish, Swedish, Romanian, German, Finnish, Norwegian, Dutch
How to apply: Apply via job posting website.