Hiring Company: Microsoft
Company Description: At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our mission is grounded in both the world in which we live and the future we strive to create. Today, we live in a mobile-first, cloud-first world, and the transformation we are driving across our businesses is designed to enable Microsoft and our customers to thrive in this world.
We do business in 170 countries and are made up of 114,000 passionate employees dedicated to fulfilling our mission of helping you and your organization achieve more.
Application Link: https://careers.microsoft.com/resumepreview.aspx?aid=263960
Location: Oslo, Norway
Industry: Computer Software
Job Type: Full-Time
Application Deadline: None listed (Posted 7/11/2016)
Would you like to be part of Global Domain and empower millions? – Join Microsoft Services! https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Our Services mission is to drive customer success by making the market, championing consumption and providing full lifecycle support. As we transform our business to deliver on this mission we have a unique opportunity to enable our customers’ innovation and growth in a mobile first – cloud first world.
The purpose of the Global Domain structure is to better align Delivery resources and Support offerings for the benefit of our customers, while partnering with Account-aligned Delivery in the Areas. Global Domains are aligned by technology to create agile delivery teams – Dynamics, Data Insights, Modern Apps, Secure Infrastructure, Business Productivity, and Shared Resources (cross domain). The Secure Infrastructure Global Domain covers the Americas, EMEA and APJ time zones, to influence and bring speed and consistency for an improved customer experience.
Secure Infrastructure is the biggest of the five core technical domains that have been formed, we cover 20+ Products including Azure Infrastructure, Windows Server, Windows Client, System Centre, Hyper-V, VMM, Active Directory, Azure AD, Azure RMS, Devices & Application Management, Cyber, and Security & Identity.
We are currently hiring Architects in various European locations. The Architect within the Global Domain organization is responsible for delivering high quality architectural solutions and business outcomes based on the Microsoft Platform. Demonstrating Deep knowledge of the Domain Solutions and offerings across the entire lifecycle, together with a critical focus on opportunity management, the Domain Architect drives transformational results and realizes business strategy for Microsoft Services.
It’s your chance to
- Become immersed in a global organization that offers plenty of opportunities to grow
- Enjoy access to refreshingly innovative technology
- Have the entire Microsoft network at your fingertips
- Be alongside your clients, whilst building strong connections with internal teams too
- Collaborate with colleagues & peers across a worldwide organization
- Benefit from the mobile technology you need to work flexibly
Qualifications And Professional Knowledge
- Relevant professional development experience from the IT consulting, technology and solutions arena
- Educational degree in technology and/or business administration.
- Proven record of delivering business value from IT investment to various organizations (public, financial, retail etc.) while balance strategic thinking with pragmatic operational delivery.
- Executive presence and business acumen to win the hearts and minds of key stakeholders and business leaders. Become their trusted advisor.
- Competitive understanding of Cloud, Business Analytics, Device & Mobility, Platform and Productivity offerings and experience with the implementation/adoption of key solutions.
- Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable and useful.
- Excellent Project Management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in English
Microsoft values different life experiences and viewpoints. We seek out people from diverse backgrounds and encourage them to take risks and approach challenges unconventionally. We will invest in your health and financial future, and encourage you to pursue your interests and passions away from the office. Our products and technologies help you balance life away from the office and enable you to manage your schedule efficiently.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Microsoft’s privacy statement can be viewed on the following web page: http://privacy.microsoft.com/en-gb/default.mspx
How to apply: Apply via company job portal.